ASIC matters & Secretarial Services
GBATC provides company sectorial service at full-scale. We serve our clients by helping to comply with ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act and other relevant regulations. We have the expertise of professionals who have complete grip on governance. Our experienced ASIC team enables our dear clients to efficiently and proactively satisfy their obligations.
We provide advice on ASIC maters and provide secretarial services to Australian companies who seek cost-efficient solution for the management of their compliance, governance and disclosure obligations.
Our Secretarial Services
We provide following corporate secretarial services:
- Incorporation of companies
- Deregistration of old entities
- ASX and ASIC compliance management.
- Registration of business names.
- Maintaining and updating the statutory registers and minutes of meetings books.
- Advising on corporate requirements
- Managing directors and members’ meetings
- Attending BOD meetings and writing minutes
- Drafting materials for corporate governance including charters and policies
- Appointment of company secretary
- Dealing with share registrar
- Drafting subsidiary minutes, circular resolutions, and delegated authorizations
- Registration of GST, ABN, and TFN
- Acting as designated company secretary
We are providing corporate secretarial services for more than ten years. We will effectively meet your secretarial obligations. To avert fines and breaches, or possible regulatory penalties, you need a reliable corporate secretary just like GBATC.